Freelance Unity3D Developer
Illusion Walk KG
Oct 2015 - Ongoing
C#, Unity3D, UGUI, UNET, Unity3D Extension Development, Shaders, Network Programming, UI Programming, Electronics, Arduino, Virtual Reality, Oculus Rift, Leap Motion
I’m currently working as a Unity3D programmer for Illusion Walk on their room-scale VR system.
- Developing shaders for post effects, effect shaders for materials and changing existing shaders to allow for dissolving/appearing scene transitions.
- Extending the new Unity UI system to allow for elements to be triggered by body-tracked 3d avatars.
- Developing gameplay for various small network-enabled VR games using UNET.
- Creating editor utilities.
- Allowing characters to smoothly transition between being controlled by body-tracked players and being NPCs controlled by the computer.
- Integrating the Leap Motion into the existing sensor data system.
- Developing interaction elements that synchronize over the network via UNET.
- Making use of Arduino and other electronic components to allow communication and interaction between Unity3D and the real world.
- Optimization of existing scenes with a focus on VR usage.