Made for Critical Hit
Role: Programming, Electronics, Generative Creature Engine/Animation, Game Design
C#, Unity3D, Electronics, Arduino, Game Design
In CloudKeeper, the player is lying down in a bean bag chair, watching an abstract sky projected on the ceiling. Touch/distance-sensing paper crystals dangling from above act as input.
I worked on the procedural generation and animation of the generative creatures, experimented with several distance-sensing electronic components via Arduino and used a TouchBoard to enable the capacitive sensing paper crystals. The whole group participated in the game design process.
- Tobias Wehrum: Programming, Electronics, Generative Creature Engine/Animation, Game Design
- Titouan Millet: Programming, Generative Visuals, Game Design
- Kailin Zhu: Crafts, Illustration, Game Design
- Peter van Haaften: Generative Music/Sound Engine, Game Design
- Video footage by Mattias Graham and Tobias Wehrum