Heart of Decay
Made during my studies at the HTW Berlin
Heart of Decay is a prototype for a 3D action RPG made in Unity3D.
It was developed over two semesters, but part of the team (including the two programmers) left after the first semester and the project radically changed. I joined the team in the second semester as the only programmer.
My main tasks were:
- Taking over the source code from the previous programmers, fixing bugs and extending it to fit the new concept.
- Making a dynamic and highly configurable third person camera.
- Creating an AI capable of pathfinding, patrolling and reacting to the player.
- Optimizing the performance.
- Tobias Wehrum: Programming
- Romano Grasnick: Enemy Concept, 3D Art
- Jean-Emily Fleck: 3D Art
- Daria Döpper: Level Design
- Tim Höregott: Game Design, Team Lead
- Jennifer Ludwig: Character Modeling, Animation
- Lisa Krummen: Art Direction, Concept Art