Freelance Unity Developer
C#, Unity3D, UGUI, Virtual Reality, HTC Vive
For Polyverse I worked on a job training VR prototype. I was the only programmer in the team, taking over an existing prototype code base and scene.
My work included:
- Cleaning and bugfixing in the existing code base and scene.
- Picking up objects with various uses, e.g. snapping to other objects to build structures.
- Building various situations to test the players knowledge.
- Integration of the Obi Rope asset to have realistically behaving ropes.
- Building an admin UI to be displayed on the computer screen for the observers.
- Sound design and integration.