Freelance Unity3D Developer
Sep 2017 - Oct 2017
C#, Unity3D, UGUI, Shaders, UI Programming, Mobile Development, iOS, Augmented Reality, ARKit
For antoni I developed the prototype for an augmented reality car configuration app for iOS using Unity/ARKit.
Key features and tasks were:
- Placing the car in the real-world scene using ARKit.
- Translation, rotation and scaling via in-world and fullscreen gestures.
- Allowing the user to drive the car via a digital joystick.
- A polished UI with transition animations.
- Optimizing the scene in close collaboration with a 3D artist.
I can't share any pictures/videos of the protoype app. Since the final release version (that I didn't work on) is very similar to the prototype, I'm linking to that instead just to give an impression what the prototype was about.
The video below is also from the final release version that I didn't work on. Read the paragraph above to find out why.
Mercedes cAR (prototype)
Mercedes cAR is an augmented reality car configurator app for iOS. I created the prototype for the app with Unity/ARKit.