Freelance Unity3D Developer
May 2016 - Sep 2016
Germany, Berlin, Remote
C#, Unity3D, Shaders
I worked as a Unity3D programmer at Bearhands for their story-driven 3D stealth game "Grand Values: Monaco".
- Development of a plugin to automatically map parts of existing levels as potential covers and extending the existing character controller to move in cover.
- Concept and development of a dash mechanic that also integrated with the cover system.
- Various improvements to the existing camera system.
- Development of an improved climbing system.
- Fixing bugs and adding features to various existing systems.