Freelance Unity3D Developer
Apr 2017 - Oct 2017
C#, Unity3D, NatCam Pro, Native Plugin Integration, Shaders, Mobile Development, Android, iOS, Augmented Reality
For eyecandylab's Galileo Augmented Reality project, I worked on the following tasks for the prototype and the early stages of the app:
- Development of the initial Unity3D prototype for the app for iOS and Android.
- C# encapsulation and integration of a native AR plugin.
- Integration of NatCam Pro for faster camera access on iOS and Android.
- Development of example scenes to demonstrate the technology in close collaboration with 3D artists.
- Creation of effect shaders.
- Reviewing code and suggesting improvements.
- Consulting regarding Unity best practices.