Freelance Unity3D Developer
Apr 2017 - Oct 2017
C#, Unity3D, NatCam Pro, Native Plugin Integration, Shaders, Mobile Development, Android, iOS, Augmented Reality
For eyecandylab's Galileo Augmented Reality project, I worked on the following tasks for the prototype and the early stages of the app:
- Development of the initial Unity3D prototype for the app for iOS and Android.
- C# encapsulation and integration of a native AR plugin.
- Integration of NatCam Pro for faster camera access on iOS and Android.
- Development of example scenes to demonstrate the technology in close collaboration with 3D artists.
- Creation of effect shaders.
- Reviewing code and suggesting improvements.
- Consulting regarding Unity best practices.
Galileo Augmented Reality (Prototype)
eyecandylab's Galileo Augmented Reality project is an augmented reality app for the German television show Galileo. Viewers could point their phone at their TV while specially produced shows were playing and enhance their experience with several AR overlays/scenes. I worked on the following tasks for the prototype and the early stages of the app.