Role: Lead Programmer
Blood Trial is a multiplayer fighting game made in C# over the course of a weekend at the Global Game Jam 2013.
Our team had three programmers, me included. Apart from sharing the programming effort, I assumed the role of lead programmer, planned tasks and made sure they were well distributed for the short amount of time available.
- Tobias Wehrum: Lead Programmer
- Benjamin Schug: Programmer
- Dario Seyb: Programmer
- Michael Kessler: 2D Artist
- Kirill Krysov: 2D Artist
- Tobias Breitenbach: 2D Artist
- Norbert Haacks: Game Designer, Producer