Mercedes cAR (Prototype)
Sep 2017 - Oct 2017
Made for antoni
Role: Freelance Unity3D Developer (AR)
Mercedes cAR is an augmented reality car configurator app for iOS. I created the prototype for the app with Unity/ARKit.
Key features and tasks were:
- Placing the car in the real-world scene using ARKit.
- Translation, rotation and scaling via in-world and fullscreen gestures.
- Allowing the user to drive the car via a digital joystick.
- A polished UI with transition animations.
- Optimizing the scene in close collaboration with a 3D artist.
I can't share any pictures/videos of the protoype app. Since the final release version (that I didn't work on) is very similar to the prototype, I'm instead sharing the links and video below to at least give an impression what the prototype was about.