Made for Critical Hit
Role: Game Programming, Electronics/Soldering, Generative Art, Game Design
Java, Processing, Electronics, Arduino, Game Design
(un)done is a two-player audio game that uses ponchos with conductive strings that can be tied in knots as input. Additionally, generative content is projected on a woven screen.
I created the gameplay in Java/Processing, enabled serial/Bluetooth communication with the Arduino, created the generative content shown on the screen, prototyped electronic circuits and soldered circuit boards. The whole group participated in the game design process.
- Tobias Wehrum: Game Programming, Electronics/Soldering, Generative Art, Game Design
- Amanda Tom: Writing, Sewing, Weaving, Game Design
- Kara Stone: Writing, Sewing, Weaving, Sound, Game Design
- Kailin Zhu: Electronics, Sewing, Weaving, Arduino Programming, Game Design
- Voice Acting by Ida Marie Toft and Jessica Rose Marcotte
- Music by Nicole Pacampara
- Font by typeSETit